Monday, September 20, 2010

It is review week!!! We will be taking our Unit 1 test this Friday... the test will cover all the skills and strategies we learned from each story. Please review these with your kiddo.

  • Realism/Fantasy
  • Sequence
  • Character/Setting
  • Author's Purpose
  • Context Clues
  • Word Structure
  • Using a Glossary/Dictionary (GUIDE WORDS)
  • suffix (ly) (less)
  • homonym
  • prefix (un)

*** Some of the Progress Report averages were not correct. The computer miscalculated the averages by a couple points too high or too low. As soon as we figure out what happened with STI, I will let you know. Thank you!!!

For our Fall Festival basket we are collecting items that deal with the theme "Let's have a BBQ".. we have had a couple things sent in. If you have any items you would like to donate, please send those in. We would LOVE to have a great basket for our Fall Festival this year.

***I posted some pictures from Grandparent's Day :) Look under the pictures tab!!

As ALWAYS, feel free to call me with any questions or concerns!!

Also, I would like to know if this blog has been beneficial to you... If you get a chance to leave a comment on this page or send me a note, I would appreciate it. I'm curious if this has been a helpful tool??? Also, if there is anything you would like to be added. If you can think of any helpful suggestions please let me know :) Thanks for everything!! -Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment