Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hey Parents!! I can't believe we have already been in school 5 weeks!! I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I am so lucky to have your babies!!

We have been studying plants during Science. We have planted our Brassica Rapa plants and are having fun watching them grow. This week we will be thinning and transplanting our seedlings. I hope to post some pictures this week.
*Don't forget to be working on your seed project that is due Friday, Sept.10.

I loved the timeline projects that everyone sent. Those pictures are so precious!! I loved reading them. I will put them on the wall for the next week or so and then I will send them back home.

Keep practicing those multiplication facts at home!!

Also, thank you for your patience on Tuesday take home folders. I have had AMSTI training for the last 4 weeks and have had to send them home on Wednesday's.

If you have ANY questions, feel free to call me anytime!!